If you want to do a Daft Punk or Mr Blue Sky then this free vocoder plug-in from TAL is a cool way to start getting some robotic voices into your tracks.
TAL-Vocoder is a vintage vocoder emulation with 11 bands that emulates the sound of vocoders from the early 80’s. It includes analog modeled components in combination with digital algorithms such as the SFFT (Short-Time Fast Fourier Transform). This vocoder does not make a direct convolution of the carrier and modulation signal as other digital vocoders maybe do. It includes an envelope follower for every of the eleven bands. This vocoder is optimized for voice processing and includes some algorithms for consonants to make the voice more intelligible.
The carrier signal is a VCO (Voltage Controlled Oscillator) with a Pulse, Saw, Noise and SubOsc. But it’s also possible to use the left stereo input as carrier. This way every sound source can be used as carrier signal. This plug-in supports every sample rate.
- UTILITY EFFECTS KeroVee is a free pitch correction plugin that works as a VST effect. You need to copy the KeroVee.dll into your vst plugin folder for your VST compatible host application. KeroVee is focused to so-called ‘Autotune effect’ or ‘T-Pain effect’, that is robotic but different from the vocoder.
- TAL-Vocoder - Vocoder Vst Plugin: Price: Free: TAL-Vocoder is a vintage vocoder emulation with 11 bands that emulates the sound of vocoders from the early 80’s. It includes analog modeled components in combination with digitalalgorithms such as the SFFT (Short-Time Fast Fourier Transform).
- TAL VST, AU, Audio Unit, AAX plug-ins for OSX and Windows.
Vocovee is a VST Effect version of g200kg's Vocov Vocoder. It does not have sidechain routing but it does have a lower latency. It also has an improved built-in synth. Full Bucket Music has introduced FBVC, a freeware vocoder effect in VST and AU plugin formats for digital audio workstation software on PC and Mac. FBVC is a free vocoder plugin based on the vintage Korg VC-10 analog vocoder. The hardware unit was launched in 1978 and became one of the most popular vocoders onRead More.
Free Robot Vocoder Vst
- 11 band vocoder engine.
- Internal carrier synth (pulse, saw, sub osc, noise, mono, poly, portamento, sync mode, tune).
- Possiblity to route an external carrier signal.
- Harmonic control (adds more harmonics to any carrier signal)
- 'Ess' enhancer for a clean understandable voice, also with a carrier that hasnt much high frequencies.
- Clip LED, glows if the input signal will be clipped.
- Panic button stopps hanging notes within the synth.
- Documentation shows different routing possiblities.
- Low CPU usage.
- Windows Plug-In - VST 32bit/64bit installer
- OSX Plug-In - Audio Unit (32bit/64bit), VST (32bit) installer